- Great for every day hair care; cattle horn is a wonderful, alive material that can serve a variety of uses
- In a comfortable size, this comb can easily be handled and effortlessly stored in any purse or pocket
- Not only is this a beautiful comb, but each one is unique in its coloration
- Made from cattle horn; measures 5-7/8-inches long
- For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
Treat your hair with the delicate touch that it deserves!
Horn is a wonderful, alive material that is ideally suited for processing. It can be cut, heated and shaped. Ground and polished, the final products appear in a wide range of attractive colors – from ivory to ebony. Each article is a unique, handcrafted product. Measures 5-7/8-inches long.
For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with warm water. Hang to air dry.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.