- USA company. Fast USPS shipping from Crystalmood’s warehouse in Nebraksa, US.
- Material: lignum-vitae wood
- Overall size: 5.8″ by 2″; teeth part: 4.75″ wide; teeth length: 0.75″-1.25″ long.
- All measurements are approximate and are provided for informational purposes only.
- Wooden hairsticks or combs should not be in exposure to direct sunshine for long time. They should not be in water either (e.g. in shower). Keep them dry. Apply walnut oil and wipe/polish with soft fabric once a month would be the best. Do not oil if its
Take best care of your hair with this wide-tooth comb hand crafted with natural buffalo horn. It features extra smooth lignum-vitae wood frame for easy combing. The keratin of a horn comb helps distributing natural oil all the way through your hair. Besides making your hair more healthy and shiny, a horn comb can also improve blood circulation and therefore reduce hair loss, dandruff, headache and gray hair. About Lignum-vitae Wood: “Wood of Life”. Lignum-vitae is an extremely dense wood which sinks in water. It is one of the heaviest densest wood in the world. Beautiful black green and brown grain. Turns like plastic in the lathe. The fine texture of the wood grain is especially suitable for intricate carving. It features slight sandalwood fragrance. Lignum-vitae has a yellowish green color when it’s freshly cut and turns to dark green gradually while under sunshine or light for 24 hours or more. It contains rish protein which causes white crystalized stuff on the surface sometimes. People often thinks it got moldy. But they won’t smell anything unpleasant. Actually the color changing and white crystal are two important facts that differ this kind of rare wood from faked ones.