- MODEL NO. 3: widely acclaimed for its elegant reinterpretation of the most classic comb designs, has medium-fine teeth that works well with all hair types
- MATTE FINISH: made of high quality stainless steel and has a special brushed metal, satin finish
- ENGLISH TAN LEATHER SHEATH: comes with a custom leather sheath hand-crafted in Chicago by Ashland Leather
- ARTISAN MANUFACTURING: Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use
- MADE IN THE USA: 100% designed and made in the United States using the highest quality materials. Crafted from stainless steel made in Kentucky, and from titanium made in Ohio. Chicago Combs are precisely laser-cut and carefully polished in Chicago
A gift set featuring Chicago Comb’s popular Model No. 3 Matte comb along with an English Tan leather sheath.
Model No. 3 is a sleek, medium-fine tooth comb, 5.5′ long. Laser-cut stainless steel, gently hand-finished for comfortable daily use. The Matte has a special brushed metal, satin finish.
The custom leather sheath is specially designed for Model 1 and Model 3 combs. Hand-crafted in Chicago by Ashland Leather, using top quality leather from Chicago’s world-famous Horween tannery.
Chicago Comb Co. was founded on the principle that everyday objects should also be enduring works of sculpture and design. Chicago Combs are created using artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each comb begins as a solid block of high performance stainless steel. They are then stamped and precisely laser-cut and individually hand-finished for daily use, comfort, and beauty.